It’s time to upgrade your Book Keeping skill and learn more!
- Understand and apply basic accounting concepts and book-keeping ethics.
- Make GST calculations.
- Recognise and use source documents.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of payment methods.
- Use a sub-divided Book-Keeping system.
- Account for Payroll.
- Prepare checking devices, identify and eliminate book-keeping errors.
- Prepare a Trial Balance.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who wish to further their studies of book-keeping.
- It could also be used by those candidates who have some practical knowledge and skills and wish to gain an accreditted qualification in the subject.
- Owners of small businesses may also find this qualification useful as it gives coverage of the keeping a single entry book-keeping system, suitable for the production of small business accounts.
- Executives, business owner or anybody who wanted to start own business, managers who wanted to know the basic of book keeping.
Did You Know?
The International Association of Book-Keepers (IAB) is an Ofqual Recognised Awarding Organisation with regulated, accredited qualifications, which means studying through the IAB leads to you gaining valued, professional status. Gaining an IAB qualification gives prospective employers or clients complete confidence in your expert skills, whilst exclusive access to IAB Professional membership offers on-going support throughout your career.
The qualification aims to enable candidates to assess their competence and understanding in carrying out a range of basic day-to-day book-keeping routines and activities using a double-entry manual book keeping-system. The activities will include entry of business transactions, and routine book keeping tasks. Besides that, Level 2 in Book Keeping will assess candidate on their understanding of the importance of maintaining accuracy, security and integrity in performing any book-keeping tasks using a double entry manual accounting system.