Applicants are required to meet the College’s minimum level of entry. Please contact us at email@example.com or our authorised agents to ascertain whether your qualifications meet the minimum entry requirements.
Application for Admission:
In order to apply for admission into the College, please complete the Application for Admission Form and submit it with the following documents:
Certified copies of your academic qualification(s) with a certified translated copy in English (if applicable).
1) – 2 photocopy of passport (all pages), (if scan, please make sure it is clear and in high resolution)
2) – A certified copy of evidence of your English language proficiency (if applicable)
3) – 10 passport size photographs (Blue background; size 35mm x 50mm, write your name at the back of each photograph)
4) – No Objection Certificate (NOC) (if you are from Sub-saharan African nation)
5) – Syllabus or course outline of your previous qualification(s) to claim for exemption (if applicable)
6) – Initial payment of RM3,000 (USD1,000) as Application & Registration Fee, Student Visa Processing Fee, Medical Insurance Fee and Medical Checkup Fee to be made payable by bank draft or telegraphic transfer to:
Once the deposit / transfer is made, you must fax the deposit or TT receipt to number: +603 – 5115 1198, attention to Credit Control Unit (CCU) with the following information for the College’s further action and records:
A – Student’s name
B – Course title
C – Payments details
Upon receiving the receipt and required information, and also after verifying payment has been credited into the College’s bank account, the College will send you an official receipt for the payment received.
Once the Admission Form has been received with complete documentation and payment, the letter of offer and payment receipt will be issued and sent to you within 1 week.
The main intakes are conducted in January, April and August of each year.
However, monthly intakes are also available on a unique roll-in arrangement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +603 – 5115 1199 for further information. You may also contact our authorized agents for advice and guidance on the suitable intake to commence your program.
At Megatech International College, we know that where you live shapes your education experience. To make your time with us as comfortable as possible, we have a dedicated accommodation team available to help you all year round to ensure that you settle down comfortably.
Ample accommodation units in the form of condominiums and apartments are available for local and international students.
1 – Direct access to retail mall
2 – Resident car park
3 – Basement retail mall car park
4 – 3-tier security system
5 – 24 hour CCTV surveillance
6 – Gymnasium
7 – Launderette
8 – Sauna
9 – Swimming pool
140 retail outlets • gymnasium • supermarket • al fresco dining • bookstores • casual dining • gourmet coffee outlets • gift & souvenirs • pharmacies • beauty & wellness stores • services & conveniences • timepiece & optical • health lifestyle stores • laundrettes • lifestyle • dining
Most of the unit has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms with a living hall, kitchen and washing area. Some unit has only 2 rooms and a bathroom with a living hall, kitchen and washing area.
Each room is furnished with air conditioner, bed(s), wardrobe(s), ceiling/wall fan, and also study tables and chairs. Wireless internet access is also available in each unit.