Diploma in Hotel Management (PA4444)
TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH US!
Our Diploma in Hotel Management imbue in students a solid foundation knowledge and skills in Hospitality and Management. Graduates of this programme will demonstrate an advanced knowledge of food and beverage, convention and event management, housekeeping, front office, and the general operation of hotels and resorts.
Practical training will be provided for our students to fulfil the industrial expectations for this Programme.
STUDY TO GET PAID!
A paid internship in 4-5 star Hotels & Restaurants is an opportunity to advance the skills you have learned in the supportive environment of the college. A minimum wage is paid throughout your learning from 2nd semester onward (Experiential Learning Programme).
- Hotel & Resort Manager
- Event Manager
- Restaurant & Catering Manager
- Travel & Tour Operator
- Public Relation Oﬃcer
- Convention & Expositions Manager
- We provide job placement assistance
- An International Standard facility
- Strong Industry Aﬃliations
- Affordable payment model Duration of Course
- Experiential Learning Programme – Students will both study and working during the last semesters of the programme
- Job placement assistance in Cruise ship, Airline and Hotels (SEAL)
Megatech International College understands deeply the necessity of connecting with global industry as a critical stepping stone in supporting our commitment to enhance industry-relevant educational programmes. We have developed global industrial partners to place our students with the opportunity to have industrial training with various multinational corporations in Malaysia and abroad.